Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Three Years Tomorrow -Outdoor Wednesday


I know I look like a giggling clown in this photo--but here we are.  Such a joyful time we were having.  We had been given permission to glean wood from an abandoned structure located across the street from my parent's place.  Alan was in his element--happy, pipe snaggled from his mouth, wielding that chain saw.  And I was laughing.

One thing I miss so much about Alan is the absence of his funny stories and his hilarious take on life.  He used to make up a joke every morning to see if he could make me smile.

Such a wonderful man.  Though we had our hard times, our marriage was a good one and I shall always miss him.

Monday will be a challenge.  It is the three year anniversary of my beloved's Heaven Day.

Have a lovely Wednesday, all you wonderful people!

Outdoor Wednesday logo

No comments: