Monday, October 16, 2017

Hello, All You Wonderful People!


It has been ages and ages since I have written here.  I have decided I am going to re-task this blog.

I am a widow.  It will be three years at the end of this month.  I am still reeling from the loss of my Beloved.  In this new life as a single woman, there are many random challenges. I want to talk about these challenges here.  However, it remains to be seen how many times I post here!  LOL  My entries will likely be, er, random.

There are some weeds I love as much as cultivated flowers in my garden.  The picture above is of a delightful weed with purple flowers--though the flowers are long gone, the weed seeds are ready to fly.  I don't know why that seems significant, but it does.

Have a great day, and God bless you!

No comments: