Friday, April 15, 2011

Front Door Photo Ambush!

This is Uncle Dale. Ain't he cute?
He was the first person to come to our front door ... 
really early ...  
 To have his blood sugar tested before breakfast.

Uncle Dale can't read or write, but he is one of the smartest people I know.
He lived with his parents his entire life, and came into a whole new world now that he's on his own.
A funny story? When I was growing up, I thought EVERYBODY had a "Grampa, Grandma and Dale"!

 I'm surprised the picture came out ... he didn't want to hold still!
Thank you, Deann, for this wonderful challenge!

2 comments:

Deann said...

Well if everyone doesn't have an Uncle Dale they should he looks like a fine fellow...and he's obviously a good sport. Great job Cea...love you.

Beth Niquette said...

Whoah! LOL This is GREAT!

Okay--I'll be back with a pic for ya! We shall see who I catch over the weekend trip.

Muahahaahaaaa...